Thursday, April 23, 2009

My First Full Day in Capetown--Beautiful! Awesome!




Whew! Woke up this morning! Had to get up at 8:30 am after 3 hours sleep to get ready for my car pick-up at 11:00am.

Woke up to a beautiful day in my hotel room at the Twelve Apostles Hotel. Walked out to my exquisite double porch area-fabulous. Got dressed; I absolutely love the smell of the room! Went to a fabulous breakfast that was a full, beautiful amazing spread brunch that was right there in the room! They had everything you want: salmon, eggs, oysters on the half shell, meats and cheeses of every kind, lemon.

At 11:00,myself and Tara, who is president of Mary Kay Europe, came over to the Hotel Mount Nelson, which says it is "Under the Table, but on Top of the World" because Capetown is on this beautiful mountain called Table Mountain.

They brought me to my gorgeous suite with a mini-kitchen and living room, then you step up into a smaller living room, and a full master suite, double sink, full bathroom, full butler's pantry, full everything! Just absolutely gorgeous. The hotel sits on nine acres of land. Absolutely beautiful! I'm going to get some rest to get up at 7 pm to get ready for the "Welcome Banquet" for everyone here.

Make sure to visit Gloria's website for more great information on Gloria's products and events!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! All comments are moderated. Your comments will appear here very soon.