Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Gloria Teaches for Lifestyle Company

Last Tuesday, I was asked to teach on the topic of “Building a Successful Business on the Foundation of Confidence.”

Soul Purpose is a new company founded by Nadine Thompson, a powerful friend of mine. Nadine is making a difference for so many and I was honored to train the entire organization by conference call.

Confidence is one of the most important skills a leader can possess. Whether you are leading yourself or leading others, it is a skill that is once learned, makes you very aware of its importance.


Below is a sampling of comments from participants in the Conference Call on Confidence...

Gloria,
You are like a breath of fresh air!!!! I have been praying for something fresh for my life. The words you speak are divinely inspired and confirming. Thank you for pouring yourself out to us. As I listened, it was like your lips were directly to my ear speaking life into my soul and spirit, imparting hope, vision, wisdom, courage, and strength....the timing of it all...you just don't know. I thank God for sending you our way. I met you in Orlando at the Ritz Carlton at the Soul Purpose reception, and didn't even realize the greatness I was exposed to. May God continue to use you to speak life and hope to his people. God bless you and your family.
*********************************************************************************************************************
Gloria. On behalf of Nadine and the entire community...thanks for sharing your CONFIDENCE with the Soul Purpose Community. As the Executive Vice President, I am a firm believer that as a leader I have to be selective in the "voices" you put in front of your group. I know that you are always on point and a role-model for how an empowered person should comport themselves.
************************************************************************************************************************
Gloria: As a Diamond Executive building my own Soul Purpose organization, WOW! I re-read my notes after the call and let the marinade in my thoughts as I slept. This morning, I woke with a new level of energy. Thank you!
**************************************************************************************************************************
Gloria Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for that awesome lesson on building confidence. Fantastic!
**************************************************************************************************************************
Good Morning Gloria,
Wow!! Thank you for the powerful and inspiring presentation on last evening. We met in Orlando at the Soulpurpose Reception with Lady Nadine. We are blessed because you are friends.
I slept with my notes from last night...went to sleep with #2 and woke up with #5.
I heard a sermon on last week, 2007 the year of completion, 2008 the year of new beginnings and 2009 the year of order (bringing things to order).
It's time to change the order of some things in my life. Thank you for that confirmation. It's non-negotiable!!
God's Blessings to you and your family in your travels to the Mother Land, my favorite place.
**************************************************************************************************************************
Thank you VERY much for such a WONDERFUL training last night. Even though we've never met, I've been following you for years and watching you soar!!!! I will definitely put what you trained on last night to very good use!!! Promise!!!
Continued success and have a safe and enjoyable trip to So. Africa.
**************************************************************************************************************************
Hi Gloria!
Thanks for doing the call tonight. You were awesome as usual. You are my (s)hero! Thanks for paving the way for so many of us! I am working and living on Purpose with Confidence!
Hey...enjoy your trip to So. Africa. I know you will be GREAT!

**************************************************************************************************************************

Make sure to visit
Gloria's website for more great information on Gloria's products and events!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! All comments are moderated. Your comments will appear here very soon.